What's my title today?

This blog is named such because depending on the day I have a different job to do.

Yesterday I was a visual designer.

Today I am a technical writer.

Next week I expect I will be an interaction designer.


When it all comes down to it, I may be a generalist, but if there were such thing as a generalist that focused on the end user I suppose that would be me.

Problem solver and user empathizer extraordinaire.

With an educational background in web design and development, and years of experience coding, I decided to leave the code behind (without any tears) and pursue what I actually cared about; the experience. UI professionals may all agree that we are underappreciated but necessary and often overlooked until the last second of any project. I want to help change that, in my own company, and in the industry as a whole.

Just yet another IT professional blog to crowd the already overcrowded web space.

But hey, who’s listening?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flex Advanced Data Grid collapses on refresh

Flex TabNavigator - tab click event?

Add and remove lineseries - Flex LineChart