Dreamweaver

So I never really truly appreciated Dreamweaver until recently.

I had never really used the ftp function of Dreamweaver (insane I know). I'd use it to write html and css code, then I'd just put the updated files on the server using a generic ftp client.

Now that I am maintaining several sites that got tiring, so I looked into and started using the built in Dreamweaver ftp functionality. What a difference! Just a right click away from putting changes up on the server. It's quite wonderful actually.

I always knew it existed, I just never bothered to use it.

Just goes to show... just because you do things a certain way and it works fine, doesn't mean it's not worth learning a new way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flex Advanced Data Grid collapses on refresh

Flex TabNavigator - tab click event?

Add and remove lineseries - Flex LineChart