Simplistic web design

So I am kind of digging this whole move toward more simplistic, minimalistic web (and other app) design. I like the feel of space. I like that there isn't lots of distracting chrome and boarders. It's all about the content, it's all about getting what you were trying to get done, and that's the whole point isn't it?

Now don't get me wrong, I love color and added interest. - I am a bit of a color nut to be honest. Whenever I check out http://colorschemedesigner.com/ (aka my most favorite place to get a new color scheme) I always pick the tetrad first. - I just think there are better ways of adding those things than a lot of what we have been doing. Clean and simple. That's the new way to go.

http://sixrevisions.com/design-showcase-inspiration/40-beautiful-examples-of-minimalism-in-web-design/

Comments

Great article….!!!Nice to know about new things with helping concept.I am almost brand new to blogging and really like your post, it is really on target! Thanks for all of your time & work.

web development
website design

Popular posts from this blog

Flex Advanced Data Grid collapses on refresh

Flex TabNavigator - tab click event?

Add and remove lineseries - Flex LineChart