Flex Column Chart

I need a Column chart that would get both negative and positive numbers, easy enough. The catch is that the negative "columns" are to be red and the positive "columns" are to be green.



Well it wasn't too much fuss to get this figured out, but I thought I would post my code in case it would help anyone else out. Who knew that ColumnSeries had itemRenderers!


<mx:ColumnSeries
xField="Month"
yField="Profit"
displayName="Profit"
itemRenderer="ColorNegativeBarRenderer"
/>


Here's a sample with view source enabled so you can see the item renderer code.

Here's where I found the info I needed:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/communityengine/index.cfm?event=showdetails&productId=2&postId=2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flex Advanced Data Grid collapses on refresh

Flex TabNavigator - tab click event?

Add and remove lineseries - Flex LineChart